Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Sepia Scenes 08-26-09: Mausoleum
Sepia Scenes is hosted by Mary T, who also hosts the fabulous Ruby Tuesday.
The mausoleum at Lone Fir Pioneer Cemetery in Portland. (Photos taken last fall.)
For another view of this window, see today's Window Views post.
Despite a little vandalism, my best guess is that the mausoleum holds the family of Donald Macleay, a prominent Portland merchant. Macleay was an early real estate developer and an investor in railroads.
About the photos
Unless otherwise noted, all photos on this blog were taken by me. If you want to use any of the images, please contact me first. Thanks!
- ► 2012 (84)
- Ruby Tuesday - 09-01-09
- Monochrome Monday - 08-31-09
- Today's Flowers - 08-30-09
- Shadow Shot Sunday 08-30-09
- Camera Critters - 08-29-09
- Color Carnival - 08-29-09
- Looking at the Sky - Friday - 08-28-09
- Window Views - 08-26-09
- Sepia Scenes 08-26-09: Mausoleum
- Wordless Wednesday: Concerned about the resemblanc...
- Ruby Tuesday - 08-25-09
- Macro Monday 08-24-09 Market
- Monochrome Monday - 08-24-09
- Today's Flowers - 08-23-09
- Shadow Shot Sunday 08-23-09
- Color Carnival - 08-21-09
- Looking at the Sky - Friday - 08-21-09
- Sepia Scenes 08-20-09
- Ruby Tuesday - 08-18-09: Past Gas
- I'm back!
- Monochrome Monday - 08-17-09
- Monochrome Monday - 08-10-09
- Shadow Shot Sunday 08-09-09
- Color Carnival - 08-08-09
- Photostory Friday - Buddies
- Looking at the Sky - Friday - 08-07-09
- Window Views - 08-05-09
- Sepia Scenes 08-05-09
- Wordless Wednesday - 08-05-09 The Olive Girl
- Ruby Tuesday - 08-04-09
- Macro Monday 08-03-09 Apples!
- Monochrome Monday - 08-03-09
- Today's Flowers - 08-02-09
- Shadow Shot Sunday 08-02-09
- Camera Critters - 08-01-09: Liza
- ▼ August (35)