Monday, December 29, 2008

Ellipsis - Monday Photo Shoot: Watching the Clock




Carly at Ellipsis said:
Here is an easy one folks, grab your cameras and show me the time. A clock, a watch, an hourglass, the clock on your cell phone, the clock in the town square. If it tells time, it will be perfect!

Extra Credit: Show me a clock with your favorite time of day on it.
Oh I just couldn't resist this.

It does show my favorite time of this century! I'll be back later in the week with my real entry.

Edited - Sunday January 4 (Just 16 days now!).

Here are the rest of my clock photos. These are both old pocket watches my dad gave me. One was his father's and the other I think was his grandfather's.


Great Grandpa Grayum's Elgin pocket watch with a leather fob.




Grandpa's Howard pocket watch.

Grandpa's watch opens like a locket.



Grandma's name, Norma, inscribed inside.


Check out other clock watchers at Carly's site.
.

4 comments:

Carly said...

ROFL!

Oh my, how clever of you. It's just perfect isn't it? Fun.

Always, Carly *Still laughing*

Suzanne R said...

Hilarious! I had never thought of time in those terms but it truly is a genuine way to mark it. Hee hee!

MyMaracas said...

LOL That's a good one!

Jama said...

You have beautiful collection of antique watches there, wish I have something like that to pass to the next generation.

About the photos

Unless otherwise noted, all photos on this blog were taken by me. If you want to use any of the images, please contact me first. Thanks!

My Blipfoto Journals

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I've been retired since November, 2008. I've been spending lots of time taking photos, singing, and writing. Currently working on a historical fiction novel.. I highly recommend retirement!