Friday, June 19, 2009

Ellipsis Photo Shoot 06-19-09 Waterplay






This week Carly from Ellipsis invites us to explore WATER PLAY. So when my partner filled up the tub outside yesterday for the toddlers to play in, I grabbed my camera.

L loves making waves!



M fills up a little container...


...and takes it to the sandbox to make mud...


...it's a tedious task, but he's persistent, even when the little container is empty by the time he gets it to the sandbox.


He opts for a larger container and brings the sand to the water instead.

L discovers a spider on the table.


He thinks it would like to go swimming.


3 comments:

Carly said...

:)

Hi Terri :)

Oh my, those fingers are so tiny! What a great group of photos. Babies always make such wondeful subjects. I just love their little faces, they are so much fun to watch as they discover new things.

:)

Carly

Suzanne R said...

Oh, aren't those little ones adorable, and so inventive in their water play! Great shots!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Wow, what an impressive set of photos and text. I like the way you captured the ripple on the water, but what really fascinates me is the youthful experimentation. Amazing!

About the photos

Unless otherwise noted, all photos on this blog were taken by me. If you want to use any of the images, please contact me first. Thanks!

My Blipfoto Journals

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I've been retired since November, 2008. I've been spending lots of time taking photos, singing, and writing. Currently working on a historical fiction novel.. I highly recommend retirement!