Monday, May 11, 2009

Incommuniblogo

Dear readers,

I'm off on adventures this week -- first a trip to the east coast (US, that is) to visit with some friends (we all met online through Library Thing). When I return next week, I'll be madly rehearsing for our choir concerts on the 16th. After that I will likely stare out the window for a day or two in an attempt to recover some energy.

I intend to have a marvelous time, but I'll be incommuniblogo for awhile. I may post a photo or two of our adventures in the Berkshires but won't be able to visit your blogs much.

Meantime, here are some pretty white flowers to enjoy!


2 comments:

Jientje said...

Enjoy your trip, and don't you worry, we will all still be here when you get back!! Have a great vacation, Terri!

Jack said...

Take care and enjoy your trip. Looking forward to seeing the photos posted on here when you return home... bon voyage Terri!

About the photos

Unless otherwise noted, all photos on this blog were taken by me. If you want to use any of the images, please contact me first. Thanks!

My Blipfoto Journals

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I've been retired since November, 2008. I've been spending lots of time taking photos, singing, and writing. Currently working on a historical fiction novel.. I highly recommend retirement!